Property Lawyer in Spain | Taxes


As mentioned earlier, this guide is for individual non resident without permanent establishment.

First of all, you will need to get an identification number (N.I.F. or N.I.E.) for your purchase in Spain in order to pay the relevant taxes.

Taxes for buying
Taxes for owning
Taxes for selling

Contact us

We can help you with all your property matters

The above is general information, we can give you expert advice on your specific issues